Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Power of Man

                                                      The man asked the bird,"What you are doing?"
He replied,"Sir,I am singing."
The man cried,"Is it a song?I can sing better than you.Anything else?"
The bird said,"I also fly in the sky."
"Fly?"Man shouted,"You tiny creature,my flight covers the whole world---the sky-----the space--

Anything more?"






                                                       The bird replied nervously,"Sir! I make a small cage for my children, a cage from useless grass,from waste material."
                                    The man roared," and I throw one stone to break it.Can you---"
The bird had flown away to make another home-----then another------
                                                   ***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment